- POWER WHEREVER YOU GO: Portable solar power generator + Extra Battery that gives you reliable power for outdoor adventures, indoor use, and emergency situations.
- RECHARGE FROM 0-80% WITHIN 1 HOUR: EcoFlow X-Stream Charge technology recharges the power station from 0-80% within one hour, which is one of the fastest recharging rates on the market. Quiet Charging can be enabled from the EcoFlow app.
- POWER UP TO 10 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY: EcoFlow’s X-Boost technology allows you to increase the AC output to 1800W, which lets you power up to 80% of essential devices like kitchen appliances, home appliances, and DIY tools.
- MODULAR DESIGN: The unique modular design gives you the freedom to adjust the power and portability of RIVER 600 within seconds. The Extra Battery doubles the capacity from 288Wh to 576Wh during situations when you need more power. You can also detach the Extra Battery easily for more portability during traveling, outdoor adventures, or any application where you need to power devices on the go.
- FAST SOLAR PANEL RECHARGING: The EF RIVER 600 MAX can be fully recharged from the solar panel in 6-12 hours when using one EF Solar Panel connected in parallel, depending on sunlight conditions. The RIVER 600 MPPT Controller ensures a fast-solar panel recharge rate using Open Circuit Voltage: 10-25V/ 12A max, 200W max input. A MC4 to XT60 Solar Cable is included.
The EcoFlow RIVER 600 MAX features the RIVER 600 power station plus an Extra Battery, which doubles up the battery capacity and offers you reliable, portable, and easy-to-access power wherever you are.
The EF RIVER 600 MAX features the patented X-Boost technology, which allows you to increase the AC output up to 1800W. This clever function allows you to power essential devices like kitchen tools, home appliances, and DIY tools more efficiently, giving you power for hours on end.
X-Stream Charging Technology
EcoFlow’s X-Stream technology offers one of the fastest recharging rates for a power station on the market. With the built-in smart inverter, EF RIVER 600 MAX can recharge from 0-80% within 1 hour, achieving a full charge in just 1.6 hours.
Modular Design + Extra Battery
The EF RIVER 600 MAX features a compact, modular design that allows you to attach an extra battery to double the capacity of the device from 288Wh to 576Wh. Alternatively, you can detach the Extra Battery to make the device more portable. Whether you’re with family or going on a solo road trip, the modular design gives you all the freedom to customize your power options however you like.
Power 10 Devices Simultaneously
RIVER 600 Max fits many types of the ports you’ll need to charge all your devices. The 100W USB-C is perfect for charging laptops while the full sine wave AC outlets give you more flexibility in charging heavy duty devices. With the informative EcoFlow APP, you can control and monitor the unit on your hands.
Efficient Solar Power
The EF RIVER 600 MAX is also compatible with the EF Solar Panels, which provide you with a way to generate clean, reliable solar power on the go. Two 110W Solar Panels can be connected in parallel to charge the EF RIVER 600 from 1.6-3 hours.
Introducing the future of portable power stations. EF RIVER 600 MAX weighs 17lbs, is exceptionally durable, and features an easy-to-carry handle. This incredibly portable power station can be taken around wherever you go, whether that be on your car trunk, coffee table, or the great outdoors. It’s that easy.
Impressive Device Compatibility
Whether you want to go camping, tailgating, boating, or just want to enjoy a day out with your family and friends, the EF RIVER 600 MAX is more than up to the task, capable of powering round 80% of essential appliances and devices.
Highlights of 110W Solar Panel
Solar Panel Connection Tutorial
What RIVER 600 Max Can Power?
*The duration and times of the appliances indicated in this table are for reference only.
Specifications of RIVER 600 Max
|Net Weight||*17lbs (7.7kg)|
|Dimension||*11.4 x 7.3 x 9.3 in (28.9 x 18.4 x 23.5 cm)|
|Charge Temperature||32-113°F +/- 5°F (0-45°C +/- 3°C)|
|Discharge Temperature||-4-140°F +/- 5°F (-20-60°C +/- 3°C)|
|Charge Method||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adaptor, Solar Panel|
|Full Recharge Time||1.6 Hours (AC)
5 Hours (12/24V Car Adaptor)
3-6 Hours (Using 2x110W Solar Panels in parallel with full sun)
|Shelf Life||1 year (after fully charged)|
|Cycle Life||500 Cycles (80%+)|
|Management Systems||BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, |
Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection
Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection,
|Testing and certification||UL CE FCC RoHS|
|AC Charge Input Power||X-STREAM Charge 500W max|
|AC Charge Input Voltage||220-240Vac(50Hz/60Hz) |
|Solar Charge Input||200W 10-25V DC 12A max|
|Car Charger||12V DC 10A max|
|AC Output (x2)||600W (Surge 1200W) total, 230Vac (50Hz/60Hz)|
|USB-A Output (x2)||5V DC,2.4A,12W Max, per port|
|USB-A Fast Charge (x1)||5V DC,9V DC,12V DC,2.4A,28W Max|
|USB-C Output (x1)||5V DC,9V DC,12V DC,15V DC,20V DC,5A,100W Max |
|Car Power Output (x1)||136W, 13.6V DC, 10A Max|
|DC5521 Output (x2)||13.6V DC, 3A Max, per port|
Specifications of 110W Solar Panel
|Unfolded Dimensions||20.2*62.5*0.8 in (51.4*158*2.0 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||20.2*16.5*0.8 in (51.4*42*2.0 cm)|
|Weight||13.2 lb(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lb (4KG)|
|MC4 Solar Port to XT60||80V(max), up to 10A (max)|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.7V(Vmp18.5V)|
|Short Circuit Current||6.3A(Imp 6.0A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Chainable||Yes, EF DELTA up to 400W, RIVER 370 only one each port|
*Please Note: The above weight, size, etc. have certain measurement errors. Please refer to the actual measurement.
RIVER 600 Max Portable Power Station
|RIVER 600 Max||X 1|
|DC5521-DC5525 Cable||X 1|
|1.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Charging Cable||X 1|
Charging Cable||X 1|
Charging Cable||X 1|
|User Manual||X 1|
110W Solar Panel
|110W Solar Panel||x 1|
|110W Solar Panel Bag||x 1|
|110W Solar Panel User Manual||x 1|
With X-Boost, the EF RIVER 600 MAX is compatible with around 80% of essential devices and appliances up to 1800W. This includes but is not limited to home devices like lights, small refrigerators, televisions, hair dryers, and outdoor devices like phones, laptops, cameras, drones, electric kettles, and more.
You can connect one EF 110W Solar Panel in series or two sets of EF 110W Solar Panels in parallel if you require more power. To connect two solar panels in parallel to the EF RIVER 600 MAX, please purchase the EF Solar Parallel Cable separately.
EF RIVER 600 can support devices up to 1800W, but it is recommended to test each device on a case-by-case basis. We recommend users to use devices up to 1200W for the most efficient product experience. Lastly, make sure to upgrade your EF RIVER 600 to the latest firmware from the EcoFlow app before using the X-Boost feature.
If you’re looking for a customizable portable power station, the EF RIVER 600 MAX is an excellent choice for any adventure. The Extra Battery and modular design give you plenty of options depending on whatever your application is, making this a portable power station for everyone.
- Click to Download RIVER 600 Max User Manual
- Click to Download the 110W Solar Panel User Manuel