EcoFlow Raffle Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By participation, you hereby agree that:
1. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents from EU countries and the UK, above ELIGIBLE MINIMUM AGE, and is void where prohibited by law (“the Participant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising, and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter this Event or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
2. Method of Participation: Subscribe to EcoFlow newsletter from eu.ecoflow.com or uk.ecoflow.com during Event Period, enter Email address and Subscriber’s country or region. Subscribers who subscribed before the Event Period cannot participate in this raffle.
3. Number of Entry: Up to One entry per Participant.
4. Event Period: Entries will be accepted on 1st February, 2022 0:00 am (UTC+8) and ending 28th February, 2022, at 11:59 pm (UTC+8).
5. Prize: EcoFlow RIVER portable power station x 1 (Verifiable/Approximate Retail Value: €399/£379)
6. Odds: The actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The approximate numeric odds of winning are: 0.1-0.5%
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Event will be selected in a random drawing on 4th March, 2022. The winner will be notified via Email immediately once the winner is selected. Coupon of EcoFlow RIVER portable power station will be sent to the winner and will expire on 30th March, 2022, at 11:59:59 pm (UTC+8).
8. List of Winner: To request a list of winner, please contact the Sponsor through email@example.com by 15th March, 2022.
9. Tax: All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Event is ECOFLOW TECHNOLOGY LIMITED, whose address is RM 707, FORTRESS TOWER, 250 KING'S ROAD, NORTH POINT, HONG KONG.
11. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE ECOFLOW BE LIABLE TO THE PARTICIPANTS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PARTICIPANTS' ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR THE PARTICIPANT’S INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE EVENT, OR ANY PRIZES, DATA, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE ECOFLOW HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, THIS EVENT IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING AS PLANNED FOR REASONS WHICH MAY INCLUDE WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFECTION BY COMPUTER VIRUS, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES WHICH MAY CORRUPT OR AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THIS EVENT, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND THIS EVENT IN WHOLE OR IN PART. IN SUCH EVENT, SPONSOR SHALL IMMEDIATELY SUSPEND ALL DRAWINGS AND PRIZE AWARDS, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AWARD ANY REMAINING PRIZES (UP TO THE TOTAL ODDS AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 6) IN A MANNER DEEMED FAIR AND EQUITABLE BY SPONSOR. SPONSOR SHALL NOT HAVE ANY FURTHER LIABILITY TO ANY PARTICIPANT IN CONNECTION WITH THIS EVENT.
for EU https://eu.ecoflow.com/pages/privacy-policy, and
for UK https://uk.ecoflow.com/pages/privacy-policy.
13. Governing law and Dispute Resolution: This Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong, without regard to conflict of law principles that would require application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Terms and Conditions or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation, or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Terms and Conditions to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) according to its arbitration rules for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.