- MODULAR DESIGN: The Extra Battery doubles the capacity from 288Wh to 576Wh during situations when you need more power. You can also detach the Extra Battery easily for more portability during traveling, outdoor adventures, or any application where you need to power devices on the go.
- RECHARGE FROM 0-80% WITHIN 1 HOUR With EcoFlow’s patented X-Stream Technology, the smart inverter enables a fast rechargeability that takes less than 1 hour to charge from 0% to 80%, and it gets fully charged in 1.6 hours from an AC wall outlet.
- POWER UP TO 9 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY: The RIVER Max can power some devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on, which lets you power about 80% of essential devices like kitchen appliances and DIY tools. Use devices below 1200W for the best product use.
- FAST SOLAR PANEL RECHARGING: The RIVER Max can be fully recharged from the solar panel in 6-12 hours when using one EF 110W Solar Panel, depending on sunlight conditions. The EcoFlow RIVER MPPT Controller ensures a fast-solar panel recharge rate using Open Circuit Voltage: 10-25V/ 12A max, 200W max input. An Solar to XT60 Solar Cable is included.
The centerpiece of your adventure
Power up to 9 devices at once with all the ports you’ll need. Sporting a 576Wh capacity, you’ll have enough juice to charge your phone 42 times, charge your drone 6 times, or make 24 cups of coffee with a coffee maker. Just don’t drink them all at once.
So Much More Sun
Premium monocrystalline silicon cells provide a high conversion efficiency of 22-23%. Recharge even faster by chaining multiple panels in a series or in parallel.
Recharge freely and naturally when you link EcoFlow's 110W Solar Panel to a RIVER Max portable power station.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's in the bundle (RIVER Max)
1. EcoFlow RIVER Max Portable Power Station 2. DC5521-DC5525 Cable 3. 1.5m AC Charging Cable 4. 1.5m Car Charging Cable 5. User Manual 6. Warranty Card
What's in the bundle (110W Solar Panel)
1. 110W Solar Panel 2. 110W Solar Panel Bag 3. Solar to XT60 Charging Cable 4. 110W Solar Panel User Manual
Net Weight *
11.4 x 7.3 x 9.3in (28.9 x 18.4 x 23.5cm)
32 to 113°F ± 5°F (0 to 45°C ± 3°C)
-4 to 113°F ± 5°F (-20 to 45°C ± 3°C)
AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adapter, Solar Panel
Full Recharge Time
1.6 Hours (AC) 6.5 Hours (12V Car Charger) 6-12 Hours (Using 1x 110W Solar Panel) 3-6 Hours (Using 2x 110W Solar Panels, in parallel)
500 Cycles to 80%+ capacity
BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection
Testing and Certification
UL Standard CE FCC RoHS RCM
AC Charge Input Power
X-Stream Charge 500W max
AC Charge Input Voltage
Solar Charge Input
200W 10-25V DC 12A Max
12V DC 8A Max
AC Output (x2)
600W (Surge 1200W) total, 230Vac (50Hz/60Hz)
USB-A Output (x2)
5V DC,2.4A,12W Max, per port
USB-A Fast Charge (x1)
5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max
USB-C Output (x1)
5V DC,9V DC,12V DC,15V DC,20V DC,5A,100W Max
Car Power Output (x1)
136W, 13.6V DC, 10A Max
DC5521 Output (x2)
13.6V DC, 3A Max, per port
*Please Note: The above weight, size, etc. have certain measurement errors. Please refer to the actual measurement.