- DOUBLE CAPACITY FROM 720Wh to 1440Wh The RIVER Pro Extra Battery attaches to the RIVER Pro to double the capacity of the unit from 720Wh to 1440Wh. This provides a cost-effective way to upgrade the RIVER Pro's capacity.
- POWER A WIDE RANGE OF APPLIANCES The RIVER Pro can power devices up to 1800W with X-Boost, which lets you power around 80% of home appliances and DIY tools. Use devices below 1200W for the best product use.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE The RIVER Pro weighs just 15.9 lbs and the RIVER Pro Extra Battery weighs 15.4 lbs, making them both portable and easy to transport. The RIVER Pro + Extra Battery can easily fit in a car trunk, on a campsite, or indoors, giving you the power to take your adventure anywhere.
*Please NOTE: This item is not compatible with the Kickstarter R600 Pro.
The RIVER Pro Extra Battery doubles the capacity of RIVER Pro from 720Wh to 1440Wh, giving you the freedom to customize your power for any adventure.
The RIVER Pro weighs just 15.9 lbs and the RIVER Pro Extra Battery weighs 15.4 lbs, making them both portable and easy to transport. The RIVER Pro + Extra Battery can easily fit in a car trunk, on a campsite, or indoors, giving you the power to take your adventure anywhere.
How to Connect the RIVER Pro Extra Battery to the RIVER Pro
1. Power off BOTH the RIVER Pro and RIVER Pro Extra Battery before attempting to connect them together.
2. Open the Power Expansion Port cover on RIVER Pro to access the Power Expansion Port. Connect the Expansion Power Cable to the RIVER Pro Expansion Power Port. Tighten the screws on the Expansion Power port securely.
3. Open the Expansion Port Cover of the RIVER Pro Extra Battery to access the Expansion Power Port. Connect the free end of the Expansion Power Cable to the RIVER Pro Extra Battery Power Expansion Port. Tighten the screws on the Expansion Power port securely.
4. Turn on the power button of the RIVER Pro or RIVER Pro Extra Battery. Fully charge the devices for the first time and ensure the voltage is consistent to maximize the performance. If the display of the RIVER Pro shows the Extra Battery Icon, the connection is successful.
What RIVER Pro + Extra Battery Can Power?
*The duration and times of the appliances indicated in this table are for reference only.
|Net Weight||16.0 lbs (7.3kg)|
|Dimension||11.3 x 7.1 x 8.3 in (28.8 x 18 x 21 cm)|
|Charge Temperature||32-113°F +/- 5°F (0-45°C +/- 3°C)|
|Discharge Temperature||-4-113°F +/- 5°F (-20-45°C +/- 3°C)|
|Testing and certification||UL CE FCC RoHS RCM|
|Expansion Power Port||24.4V - 33.6V, 720W Max|
|Expansion Power Port||33.6V, 660W Max|
|Shelf Life||1 year (after fully charged)|
|Life Span||800 Cycles to 80%+ capacity|
|RIVER Pro Extra Battery||X 1|
|Expansion Power Cable||X 1|
|User Manual||X 1|
You can only connect one EcoFlow RIVER Pro Extra Battery to one EcoFlow RIVER Pro power station. The RIVER Pro Extra Battery is not designed for use with any other power stations. If you wish to purchase an Extra Battery for the RIVER, please purchase the RIVER Extra Battery (sold separately at the EcoFlow Online Store).
Please store the RIVER Pro Extra Battery in a dry place and avoid direct contact with water. If you wish to store the battery for a long time, please charge it to 30-50%, turn off the main switch, and store it at room temperature to extend the battery life.
Here we listed some similarities and differences between the RIVER Pro and the R600 Pro:
RIVER Pro and R600 Pro have a similar capacity: RIVER Pro: 720Wh vs R600 Pro: 768Wh. Both can be recharged via AC wall outlet, 12V car charge and solar panels and has 10 available outlet options, including 3 x AC output, 2 x USB-A, 1 x USB-A fast charge, 1 x USB-C, 1 x Car cigarette output, 2 x DC5521. Both can be recharged from 0% to 80% in 1 hour and fully recharged 1.6 hours.
RIVER Pro has the advantages in wider discharge temperature range and lighter weight. R600 Pro has the advantages in longer lifecycle and capability to connect an additional unit in parallel via X-link.
RIVER Pro and R600 Pro have their own accessories options. For instance, the RIVER Pro and the R600 Pro do not share the same Extra Battery option: The RIVER Pro can connect to a RIVER Pro Extra Battery but the RIVER Pro Extra Battery do not work with the R600 Pro. Meanwhile the R600 Pro can connect to a EF1500 but the EF1500 do not work with the RIVER Pro.
The RIVER Pro is now selling at EcoFlow Official website, Amazon.com and other authorized EcoFlow dealers. Although the R600 Pro is not selling anymore, we will continue to provide customer support and warranty service for the product.
|RIVER Pro||R600 Pro|
(Crowd funding campaign
early bird price: $499)
|Wall Charging Time||1 Hour 80%
1.6 Hours Full Charge
|1 Hour 80%
1.6 Hours Full Charge
|Weight||15.9 lbs (7.2kg)||18.3 lbs (8.3kg)|
|Dimensions||11.4 x 7.1 x 9.3 in (28.9 x 18.0 x 23.5 cm)||11.3 x 7.3 x 10in (28.8 x 18.5 x 25.3cm)|
|3 x AC outlets||600W (Surge 1200W)||600W (Surge 1200W)|
|2 x USB-A||5Vdc, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port||5Vdc, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port|
|1 x USB-A fast charge||5Vdc, 9Vdc, 12Vdc, 2.4A, 28W Max||5Vdc, 9Vdc, 12Vdc, 2.4A, 28W Max|
|1 x USB-C||5Vdc, 9Vdc, 12Vdc, 15Vdc, 20Vdc, 5A, 100W Ma||5Vdc, 9Vdc, 12Vdc, 15Vdc, 20Vdc, 5A, 100W Max|
|1 x Car power output||136W, 13.6Vdc, 10A Max||136W, 13.6Vdc, 10A Max|
|2 x DC5521||13.6Vdc, 3A Max (per port)||13.6Vdc, 3A Max (per port)|
|AC Charge Input Voltage||100-120Vac||100-120Vac|
|AC Charge Input Power||X-Stream Charge 660W Max ||X-Stream Charge 720W Max |
|Solar Charge Input||200W, 10-25Vdc, 12A max||200W, 10-25Vdc, 12A max|
|Car Charger||12Vdc 10A max||12Vdc 10A max|
|Cycle life||800 cycles to 80% capacity||3500 cycles to 80% capacity |
|Discharge Temp||-4 to 140°F (±5°F) -20 to 60°C (±3°C) ||14 to 140°F (±5°F) -10 to 60°C (±3°C) |
|Charge Temp||12Vdc 10A max||12Vdc 10A max|
|Extra Battery options||- RIVER Pro Extra Battery (sold separately) ||- EF-1500 (sold separately)
- Lead acid battery via Pro Kit (sold separately)
- Click to Download RIVER Pro Extra Battery User Manual