- DOUBLE CAPACITY FROM 288Wh TO 576Wh The EcoFlow RIVER Extra Battery is designed to integrate with EcoFlow RIVER to increase the energy capacity of the unit. You can easily double the capacity of the EcoFlow RIVER from 288Wh to 576Wh by attaching the EcoFlow RIVER Extra Battery to the main model. The EcoFlow RIVER Extra Battery CANNOT be used alone. You will need to install the module on RIVER to use.
- EcoFlow RIVER + EXTRA BATTERY = EcoFlow RIVER Max After integrating the Extra Battery to RIVER, you will get the RIVER Bundle which is monitored and managed as a whole by the BMS of the main model. It provides a cost-effective solution to upgrade your RIVER in terms of storage. With a capacity of 576Wh, the RIVER Bundle provides enough juice to run essential devices for hours, depending on the actual output.
- RECHARGE FROM 0% TO 80% WITHIN 1 HOUR With the EcoFlow patented X-Stream Technology, the smart inverter enables a fast rechargeability. Even after adding the Extra Battery to RIVER, recharging time from AC wall outlet of the combined unit remains the same, with less than 1 hour to charge from 0%-80%, and fully charged in 1.6 hours from an AC wall outlet.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 80% HOME APPLIANCES The X-Boost Technology’s advanced built-in algorithm enables powering some heavy-duty kitchen appliances and tools (up to 1800W) to operate. With X-Boost, EcoFlow RIVER Max can power 80% of essential home appliances and devices, especially those within 1200W for a better using experience. The discharging rates and X-Boost mode can be monitored and controlled through the EcoFlow APP.
Compact and portable, EcoFlow RIVER is an ideal recreational power which gives you the accessibility to handy wall outlets. EcoFlow RIVER is the perfect companion for camping, overlanding, tailgating, boating, etc. Feel free to attach and detach the Extra Battery to meet your needs now and later.
How to install EcoFlow RIVER Extra Battery?
1. Please make sure that the EcoFlow RIVER is turned off. Take out the screwdriver from the extra battery module kit and locate the four screws on the bottom cover.
Note: Please pay attention to prevent static electricity during the installation process.
2. Please remove the 4 screws and the bottom cover. The extra battery module should be positioned as shown in the figure.
3. Align the male and female battery sockets and connect them. Close the bottom cover. Take the four long screws from the kit and screw them on the screw mouth.
4. Put the EcoFlow RIVER upright and turn it on. The extra battery's ambient light will turn on. If the extra battery module indicator light is shown on the EcoFlow RIVER 's display, it is activated successfully. If the ambient light or the extra battery module indicator light is not active, repeat the installation steps and then check the connection.